Hey All On Vurm Gunz ServeR
Plz Login Or RegisteR

MrLeo.
VurmGunZ Forums
Hey All On Vurm Gunz ServeR
Plz Login Or RegisteR

MrLeo.
VurmGunZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
VurmTeam : Welcome to VurmGunz , wish you have fun and best time in V.G
VurmTeam : Forum messages cleared.

gunz monk style

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Gm]Neo

[Gm]Neo

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: gunz monk style   gunz monk style EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
MrLeo
Owner
Owner
MrLeo

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: Re: gunz monk style   gunz monk style EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Nice Video
Back to top Go down
xRov4r

xRov4r

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: Re: gunz monk style   gunz monk style EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:10 pm

lol lawnmower hack Very Happy .. and that move is easy without any hack ..
Back to top Go down
[Gm]Neo

[Gm]Neo

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: Re: gunz monk style   gunz monk style EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 am

xRov4r wrote:
lol lawnmower hack Very Happy .. and that move is easy without any hack ..
yea sure lol i whant to see you do it brother.
Back to top Go down
7thKorean

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: Re: gunz monk style   gunz monk style EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Lawl... DivineGates or so called "MonkStyle" is semi-fake fail copycat of "Forbidden Korean Style"

Monk was learning it in the style's original clan, then gave up because he failed too much and ran to ijji and said that he created a new style and gave fake tuts...

The 6 "Divine Gates" is/are name/s of the Sword styles in the "Forbidden Korean Style".

even tho' I'm not really sure how Senseoftouch found that out and called Monk Style "DivineGates" since he wasn't really in that clan and "monk" didn't really learn the origin of the moves(they come from real gongfu)...

Anyway... there are also 6 "Unholy Gates" which are something like ranged weapon tricks (more like glitches actually, ppl seen me using them too)

And the most important of all the 13 gates is the "Forbidden Gate of the Center" which balances the other 12 and let the player be able to do them, it can be also called "canceling of all moves" meaning they're moves that cancel(turn to 0delay animation) moves, in other words, its something like a catalog of all the glitchy moves and tricks that cancel other moves. each move has its own cancel trick.

Btw ppl seen me do legit, tbf qbf sbf(6bf) ebf(8bf) and dsbf(double 6bf = 12slashes in 1 jump).
before I stopped playing years ago I could even do a DEBF ( double 8, [16]bf)

after dbf there are 2 ways to bf and every double there's another extra way added, in tbf you can tbf like jump slash block(dash-optional)slash block(dash-optional)slash block(dash-optional).

and u also can do it like this: jump(dash-optional)slash-slash block(dash-optional)slash block(dash-optional).

QBF with the 1st method is hard and pretty much useless,
2nd method would look like this: jump(dash-optional)slash-slash block(dash-optional)slash-slash block(dash-optional).
and since the dbf is doubled theres a new way added, jump slash-slash-slash block(dash-optional)slash block(dash-optional). <---- (I believe you can already guess all the other bfs from this example)

btw to learn canceling from me, u gotta catch me in a gud(and not lazy, trolll) mood What a Face

-7thKorean
Back to top Go down
dinasor
Owner
Owner
dinasor

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: Re: gunz monk style   gunz monk style EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 am

omg

wow u really have biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig information about gunz xDDD
Back to top Go down
[Gm]Neo

[Gm]Neo

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: Re: gunz monk style   gunz monk style EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm

7thKorean wrote:
I could even do a DEBF ( double 8, [16]bf)

dude you mean legit only right? cuz it impossible
Back to top Go down
xRov4r

xRov4r

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: Re: gunz monk style   gunz monk style EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 pm

7thKorean sooo proo too much info about Gunz ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gunz monk style Empty
PostSubject: Re: gunz monk style   gunz monk style Empty

Back to top Go down

gunz monk style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VurmGunZ Forums :: Vurm :: -VurmGunz- Replays, videos and pictures-
Jump to: